The Mount Horeb softball girls are invited to participate in the Field of Dreams event that takes place before the Mallards game at the Duck Pond on Friday, July 20th. There is only room for 20 players, so please let Brenda Monroe know as soon as possible if your daughter would like to participate. She will get a free ticket to the game and a t-shirt for participating. Brenda will generate the player lineup on a first come first served basis.
Gates open at 5:30 PM, and the girls will take the field shortly after that. Follow up communication will be sent to those that are attending. Families are welcome to join in the fun and can purchase any combination of the following ticket prices.
Please RSVP to Brenda Monroe (firstname.lastname@example.org) by 13-July with the following information:
- The number of tickets, and which ticket type. These can be mixed and matched, but do not count your daughter if she is participating. Kids participating in the FOD event are free.
- $10 Ticket & Hat (no food)
- $20 Pregame Tailgate (no hat)
- $25 Pregame Tailgate with beer (no hat)
Tailgate packages include: Burgers, brats, hot dogs, cranberry walnut chicken salad sandwiches, veggie burgers, potato salad, coleslaw, and chips, Pepsi products, lemonade, iced tea & water
- Payment MUST be received prior to 13-July or tickets will not be reserved.
- Checks should be made payable to Mount Horeb Softball Club. Payment can be mailed or given to Brenda directly.
Brenda’s address is 104 Stonefield Circle, Mount Horeb (Indicate Mallards event on the envelope)